He know what he has!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Shunto

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Note that it's also been used for towing. Someone has connected the wiring for a trailer brake controller to the posts at the front of the fuse block in the engine bay, as evidenced by the red wires coming out of it.
That Install could have been "installed" cleaner than that.

OP
OP
Shunto

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is an LS... at the time i posted i didn't know.. what's the Lower model LT?

OP
OP
Shunto

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good thing he’s ‘not pressed, or in a hurry to sell’
I know right? I mean it is clean besides those scratches... but that Number is waay out of line. To tell you the truth I don't even know what would be Acceptable. $25k? I dont't know.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I know right? I mean it is clean besides those scratches... but that Number is waay out of line. To tell you the truth I don't even know what would be Acceptable. $25k? I dont't know.
I don't think he's gonna sell it anywhere close to $25k. Of course I could be wrong.......or not.....

OP
OP
Shunto

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think he's gonna sell it anywhere close to $25k. Of course I could be wrong.......or not.....
I'd like to know.. funny thing is that on the Greedbay page there are current models with a lot more mileage going for the same or a lot less.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
I was thinking for that price it would at least have a 6.2 or have the AFM gutted or something like that.
Removed the LS badge, cloth seats...
Yeah not worth 32k.

Prices like that make me feel better about my bloated $$$ engine build. :jester:
My $7800 tahoe is closer to 16k invested now... :emotions33:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse