Hd hood!! Look!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
i must have missed the day when the taught HD hoods for G-mac's.... i thought they only made HD hoods for the chevys

They can be trimmed to fit around the headlights of the Yukons

OP
OP
jmildoc

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the ones that I have seen look perfect, and if you wanted to just put a bug shield on it you would never know

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
Boss Typed it, www.certifit.com That is the place I suggested to JK and JK got his HD hood from them.

I have been told by certifit that they will not ship to Joe Blow. They will only ship to a body shop or other place of business.

Tell you what, if you wanna pay for my gas, I will be willing to take a trip to the Chicago wharehouse and pick it up for you and meet you halfway to give it to you. Or I'll ship it to you as well.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I added the HD hood to my list of wants...but it's prolly going to be the LAST thing I'm going to do to my truck

B

OP
OP
jmildoc

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if I got one I would drive to get mine, I have family up there anyway, I need to get up there and get a new fog light and a new grill, some of the chrome has come off of mine. they are really cheap too, like $45...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st tahoe