Hard to please or expect too much

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAARubicon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope this works for you. There are threads in the drivetrain part of this forum dedicated to 4wd issue. I have not had the latest update done yet. We are due for a regular service and I will have it done then.

OP
OP
T

Terrell2014

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I hope this works for you. There are threads in the drivetrain part of this forum dedicated to 4wd issue. I have not had the latest update done yet. We are due for a regular service and I will have it done then.

Read the other thread on this. Sounds like a known issue. Great!!!!!

raress9596

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its sitting at the dealer now and they said they will hit it first thing when they open Monday. I appreciate their help. AND I appreciate the comments here too.

Giving it back? Yeah, that's a whole can of worms I have done once before. It was ugly for all involved. I had a water leak/intrusion problem on a Chevy Avalance that went on for over 30K miles. I'll avoid anything to ever re-live that experience again-

I love the vehicle- and I'll hope this is a one time thing-

I hope they have the bugs out by this week, lol. (mines being built). Little off topic but it's not funny but I had an Avalanche also with the water leak issue from the day I bought it brand new in 2004. It was leaking while still on the dealers lot. I should have realized that the windows were fogged on the inside before I bought it. I went through hell for about 6 months before G.M. took it back and that was only after I had contacted the BBB. Yup I wouldn't want to relive that experience again either. I could tell youi stories, lol.I had a stack of repair orders about a foot high. Still a big time G.M. truck guy and wouldn't buy anything else.!!

Last edited:

ralphtt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just got back from the dealer where the service technician checked out the 4wd system in detail. No problems!

Hope this continues. The October 17 update from Chevrolet seems to be holding.

Time will tell . . .

:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anas1993