Guys I’m having problems after replacing front shocks twice now.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adcs2k

Reaction score
View attachment 270451 First off I am lowered with NorCal kit and I have tried to figure this out with him as well as Belltech. My mag ride stock shocks were leaking. I had already deleted rear air and so decided to go that route first. So tried the Belltech lowers shocks when I installed everything and took for test drive it was ridiculously bouncy and borderline out of control. I mean shit my leaky mag rides were still sorta worked but at least drove like a normal vehicle. Tony and Belltech said they haven’t had this issue before. The story is a little longer cause I was playing with height trying to eliminate the bouncing. Nada. So I decided to order a set of mag ride struts and go back to that. Well I installed them when they came In, anndddd same shit basically. I mean actually it feels a little better but only on left front(driver) side. This is so frustrating, I never have this kind of issues with suspension. I have lowered so many. Escalade’s, Yukon, Tahoe’s and numerous cars. HELP!!! I’m about to trade this ***** I’m so frustrated.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Did you have the MRC suspension? If you did, did you disable the MRC system?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak