Grille Q’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
Hey y’all

just picked up a 2012 Yukon Denali yesterday and would like to add a few personal touches to it. I searched this forum but couldn’t find a whole lot on replacement grilles. I’d like to replace the factory one with an all black grille. I checked summit racing and 4wheel parts online but they don’t have the best selection. Where should I look? Preferred brands?

second question is does anyone know of a company that’s putting out replacement badges that have a rat rod/rust patina to them?

thanks!

Reaction score
Someone on here put black chrome grills on that they got from Amazon. I can't remember who though.

I think either a black grill or changing the headlights with ones with black inserts make the most noticeable changes to the front. The chrome grill plus the chrome headlights seembto be a bit too much chrome on the front, depending on body color (they seem fine on silver or greys).

Here's the front of mine with different hadlights6d4ce001318a7174365a269e04930760.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne