Grille assembly?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeremyhuskers

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bagged my first 2020 deer with my Tahoe last weekend and it destroyed my grille side markers, parking/turn signal and headlight on the passenger side. I ordered a new grille and all new headlights and side markers. Now unfortunately the side marker nuts were not included and I cant find them online. I also realized that the parking/turn light screws into the grille itself. I am missing those screws and the clip things that go onto the grille. If anyone could help me find these parts thatd be great

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bagged my first 2020 deer with my Tahoe last weekend and it destroyed my grille side markers, parking/turn signal and headlight on the passenger side. I ordered a new grille and all new headlights and side markers. Now unfortunately the side marker nuts were not included and I cant find them online. I also realized that the parking/turn light screws into the grille itself. I am missing those screws and the clip things that go onto the grille. If anyone could help me find these parts thatd be great
Sorry to hear about your encounter with nature.

Do you have a junk yard close by that might have some tables like your that might have the parts you need.

For actual part numbers @915_Tahoe might be able to help if you give him the last 8 digits of your VIN.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Man, I thought this was a hunting thread and we were going to see a nice buck with a happy hunter!

Not saying they have the parts but check out LMC Truck.

Benny P LeBoeuf

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does your side marker lights have the hollow nuts or regular. Check Ebay they have the kits for the bumper and grilles

upload_2020-1-11_3-11-17.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamnalicea143e