Got my rear windows to roll all the way down!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol..your kool man, its all good...and no, not really fascinated with any of it...actually, I just finished with my ETS a few days ago...I just think they look kinda creepy lol...and its more of a joke anyways...Its just funny to see peoples reaction..I will however where it while I ride my Harley after I get it...again, to see peoples reactions lol..maybe once or twice

as for the window mod, a lot of us have been wondering the same...how to get it done...this is the only reasonable idea I have..It woudnt cost a lot of money...just a little bit of fabrication..thats about it

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I havent even heard anything about swine flu in months now lol...

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

by the way...the soviet gas masks are fvcking freaky looking!! what a way to give people nightmares!

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
******* retarded.

And this continues our Douche bag newbie trend. How about coming off more friendly. If you cant we can show you to the door. IM not coming down as mean. But the rules need to be laid out.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea...I didnt understand that at all...04hoe...would you like to elaborate on your pointless and unwanted reply?

..what was "******* retarded"?...the gas mask topic or the rear window idea?

04Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why retarded?

Unless I miss understood something.

It seems to me, you cut a hole in you're door and wheel well?

That is something that doesn't make a whole lot of sense, only to roll the window all the way down.

Maybe I am just having a bad day.

And Blizzard, I thank you for you're service to our country.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
this guy cut his entire floorboard out...and turned it into one amazing customization...was that retarded?
picture.jpg

its a material item, not a human person...some pieces of metal on rubber tires to get us from place to place...whats retarded about customizing our vehicle?

you say its dumb to cut a hole in our door? take your door panel off..theres holes ALL OVER the door...they even cut a hole in the door to install the latching mechanism...

whats wrong with cutting a hole in the wheel well then sealing it again with a pocket?

And thanks for the appreciation!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n