GoodBye 22s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jsenky

Reaction score
Finally decided to give my wife's Denali a little change up. Went with a 2" suspension max spacer lift on the front and nothing in the rear. 18" XD wheels with 285/55/18 Toyo AT tires. I personally am not a fan of the larger wheels and prefers more tire for the off-road look. Now what to do with all the chrome. Will remove the side molding and badging but what is everyone doing about around windows , roof rails, and chrome on steps. I called my local wrap guy and he said the vinal will shrink in a few months and would have to be redone. I could plasti dip them but I am not a huge fan. Does anyone know the part numbers for the non chrome window trim. I am afraid if I try to remove to paint they will be damaged so it would be better to replace. Any suggestions would be great.
3325c418c0f4544d39238a766e58cd6c.jpg

Sent into space with tapatalk

What did you do with the 22s? Ive been wanting some of those for my new tahoe is arriving tuesday. But after looking ive been really disappointed with the selection of AT tires on the market.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cpellegrino

Latest posts