..gone..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ronald Thevenot

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think this will fit my 2008 Suburban, but can you tell me how long it is from the reel to the part that hooks at the rear, so I know if the length is for a Suburban or Tahoe. Also can you tell me what shipping to 85737 would be?

Thanks,

Ron

OP
OP
Drok

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Ronald Thevenot Its extended as far as i can get it, about 42” from rear hook to the front hook. Depending on who it ships through it’s between $75-$80 to 85737

@clope013 sorry i dont have a part number, thats why ive done all the measurements etc.

Since i didn’t realize this was gonna be this expensive to ship ill do $30 over whatever shipping costs. My zipcode is 04330 box is 16# 68/7/7 that way you can see what shipping will be.

Last edited:

Ronald Thevenot

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the price drop, but I am going to pass, due to shipping cost. Going to buy some UPS and Fedex stock instead..

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
@Ronald Thevenot Its extended as far as i can get it, about 42” from rear hook to the front hook. Depending on who it ships through it’s between $75-$80 to 85737

@clope013 sorry i dont have a part number, thats why ive done all the measurements etc.

Since i didn’t realize this was gonna be this expensive to ship ill do $30 over whatever shipping costs. My zipcode is 04330 box is 16# 68/7/7 that way you can see what shipping will be.

Hate to see you lose out on a sale due to shipping costs...

Check the price of shipping through these guys...

https://www.bikeflights.com/ship

They are usually pretty reasonable for bigger/oversized items.

Just go to their site and enter the L/W/H and weight of the box and its destination and see what the cost is.

Hope this helps.

*** EDIT ***

I just entered the info you listed earlier...

From your Zip to his Zip it looks like about $38... just FYI

GLWS

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo