Going to the dealer tommorow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamd1719

Reaction score
I'm going to the dealer got a Appointnent tommorow, I just wanted to know if anyone had these problem and got them fixed completely.
My car is 2015 Yukon SLT 2015i or 2015.5

1) I have got my steering column changed two times due to the ticking issue these 2015 Yukons had, but still whenever I turn left it seems something inside grinding with the plastic cover on the top of the steering column.

2)the brakes squeak I don't know why. My parking is a little steep so whenever I back out and hit the brakes the rear left one squeaks. (Earlier when the car was new it had a squeak from the left side rear from the suspension, I did a research and it turns out brake line was in-between something I didn't have the time to fix it but it went away itself)

3) car shakes to much while filling up petrol, when in PRND. I know there is a bulletin on it but some guys here said it did not fix it.

4) V4 to V8 vibration whenever in v4 the car has somekind of vibration. Put in manual 5th gear its stay in v8 I don't get the vibaration. There is a bulletin, but again anyone got it fixed ?

5)This one is simple my rear window defogger wire which is welded broke. How is it fixed and for how much approx?

6) The suspension in too bouncy(premium smooth ride) . Are there any aftermarket suspension or can I retrofit Magnetic ride control some say its hard.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA