going to buy a project c10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys been wanting to get myself a project truck for a while now and came across this truck today..1700 with a 350 engine runs and tranny sometimes wont go into reverse. Cleanest body ive seen around with little to no dents, interior is all their and looks almost brand new with the original seat only having two 1/2 inch tears in the bottom. It has minimal rust actually has less than my tahoe. It also is a trailering special which has factory hitch and moldings on the side. I did some research and i believe it is even more rare to find that edition on a 1/2 ton and especially being a short bed. plans are to do a nice drop on it and swap a ls 5.3 and 4l60e, i might even swap in my cammed engine from my tahoe. get the body work completly done and get some nice paint on it and have a nice weekend truck for next year

gr_zps798062a2.jpg

TxDrewski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh wow that thing is insanely clean!! That is my favorite front end and yeah, I rarely see that package on a SWB 1/2 Ton. If you do swap the engine from the tahoe in it, just sell me the tahoe :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Moved this to the proper section for you :waytogo:

Awesome project! Love seeing more square bodies saved and restored :) just got my '77 out yesterday for a nice cruise. They are awesome to drive and get lots of attention.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what are your overall plans for the truck?

OP
OP
josueh95

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what are your overall plans for the truck?

thanks guys. and overall plan for truck is going to be to completly get all the body work done and eventually paint it...also drop it and add some 18,20 combo wheels. I will also do an ls swap and 4l60e aswell if all goes well. Also restore and repolish all the chrome and make it a badass truck for the strip and a weekend truck overall but well see how it goes. Im very exited to get started, i picked up the truck today. interior is in great condition also

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove