GmPartsdirect.com & Escalade vin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am having issues with some parts that I ordered from GMPartsDirect.com I ordered the escalade roof rack parts. I got the part numbers from my local dealership along with the diagram and when I ordered the parts the end caps are supposed to come as a kit. WHat was shipped to me was just the caps. GMPartsdirect.com is telling me that in order to verify this they need me to supply them with a 2005 or 2006 vin number for a escalade. Go figure, I have given them the diagram that shows the part number but it takes 2-3 days to get an email response from them and there are no numbers anywhere for me to call them and try to iron this out.

Anyone have a number to GMpartsDirect or a vin for a 05-06 Escalade? Anybody else had any issues with them before?

rosendo192000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I order some fog lights and harness from GMdirectparts a 13 days ago from them and it took them 3 days for them to give me a tracking number ( that's after I emailed them ) plus 13 days for it to ship it to my house . Its suppose to be here today so we will see . Shit Iv order things off eBay from Japan and it's shipped quicker !! I don't what's their deal .

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've ordered parts before and have experienced several lag times... they need to step their shipping game up

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have horrible customer service. No phone number, only emails. WTF? I emailed them for a price on something before, had to send 3 emails before they even replied, and I waited 3-4 days after each email too. That was enough to convince me to not do business with them right there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts