GM Stops Selling 3.0L Duramax Diesel Due To Supplier Shortage:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

winter15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
On Monday GM chat said my truck was Scheduled for production. Today it says it was produced and waiting for delivery. Have asked my dealer for more details.
Last follow up. For my 22 Denali diesel (w/ deluxe package). 9/24 order date, produced around 11/15 was fully built by 11/17 and will be delivered by 12/1. Long story short some diesels are getting through.

badreau

Reaction score
Last follow up. For my 22 Denali diesel (w/ deluxe package). 9/24 order date, produced around 11/15 was fully built by 11/17 and will be delivered by 12/1. Long story short some diesels are getting through.
And just over 2 months from order to delivery, can't complain about that!

Anh L

Reaction score
I have placed an order Denali Dmax Premium package + max tow on Nov 12, got order number Nov 16
Btw, do you know how to check the order Code (without calling dealer) ?

winter15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have placed an order Denali Dmax Premium package + max tow on Nov 12, got order number Nov 16
GMC chat will give you high level feed back. That is what I used. Dealer can get you the codes.

Joehartman27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You can call GMC. Stay on for live person and they will give you a code. I ordered ours on and around the same time and was told today it is status 1100 and to check next week to see if there is a production date.

Anh L

Reaction score
Thank you guys
I did try the GM chat and they sent me an answer by email in the next day :
"Hello Anh,
Here is the update I got from our Order Desk: We have located your order (xxxxxx) and can see that your order has been entered into the system and is waiting for acceptance into production. We recommend that you check back with us or your Dealership in 4 – 6 weeks."
But they refused to give the code . Does "has been entered into the system" mean 2000 code ?

badreau

Reaction score
Thank you guys
I did try the GM chat and they sent me an answer by email in the next day :
"Hello Anh,
Here is the update I got from our Order Desk: We have located your order (xxxxxx) and can see that your order has been entered into the system and is waiting for acceptance into production. We recommend that you check back with us or your Dealership in 4 – 6 weeks."
But they refused to give the code . Does "has been entered into the system" mean 2000 code ?
Hey Anh,
I got the exact same wording from Chev chat when I asked a few weeks ago. At the time my dealer said I was at event code 2000.

Chris

Anh L

Reaction score
I check with dealer today: no progress :oops: and they say Diesel is in constraint
Just wondering: my status is " Order Request Accepted by GM" but Event Code is still 1000. Anyone has the same situation ?

Screenshot 2022-01-11 122746.jpg

Fourtyfive

Reaction score
No clue, it just came off constraint. My dealer hasn’t gotten me allocated yet after almost 2 months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC