GM Stops Selling 3.0L Duramax Diesel Due To Supplier Shortage:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fourtyfive

Reaction score
I wanted to share my states. Placed an order for a 22 Denali with the diesel on 9/24. Dealer was surprised the diesel was an option but order went through. I have a target production date of 11/15. Currently in 3000 status.
Is there a listing of production status’s on this site?

Driver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
wow, just noticed how to track the orders. I had been hoping mine was getting somewhere. Just checked with the message feature at GMC website and my order from a Diesel Yukon XL Denali from Sept hasn't even been accepted by GMC.

Fourtyfive

Reaction score
wow, just noticed how to track the orders. I had been hoping mine was getting somewhere. Just checked with the message feature at GMC website and my order from a Diesel Yukon XL Denali from Sept hasn't even been accepted by GMC.
They were not accepting diesels at that point, but I would think it would be at this point.

Fourtyfive

Reaction score
I don’t have an order number yet. The dealer says I won’t till the order is accepted.

winter15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I wanted to share my states. Placed an order for a 22 Denali with the diesel on 9/24. Dealer was surprised the diesel was an option but order went through. I have a target production date of 11/15. Currently in 3000 status.
On Monday GM chat said my truck was Scheduled for production. Today it says it was produced and waiting for delivery. Have asked my dealer for more details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC