GM Performance Touring Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to get people's thoughts on the exhaust in the title, is it worth it, anyone have it, opinions?

OP
OP
nrcpharmd

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone recommend an affordable exhaust system that is aggressive but doesn't drone in the cabin while cruising?

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Steve, do you have the MBRP? I have been thinking about them for a while as i know the cost is pretty good and i know they generally sound nice. If you have it, is it loud? I dont want anything to loud as it is my wife driving most of the time w/ young kids. I was going to do a corsa touring but she hates dual side exit tips apparently. Haha.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the gm exhaust but am upgrading soon not quite loud enough sounds good at startup though

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone recommend an affordable exhaust system that is aggressive but doesn't drone in the cabin while cruising?

Just get a magnaflow muffler and do a resonator delete and add tips. The Volant tips are very well made and it sounds great too. Zero drone in the cabin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubba6

Latest posts