GM Installation Prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Angel87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find how much Chevy/GMC charge to install accessories? I’m trying to to purchase the illuminated bowtie (if I can find a cheap one) for my ‘21 Tahoe but need to see how much Im going to get charged. I had taken my 2015 Tahoe to get the mirror caps replaced and the advisor had a sheet that he had given me for future reference to know how much I ought to be charged when upgrading accessories but now I can’t anything online. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
from what I have read before it's not cheap, probably better to DIY
there are some threads on "how to" on the forum

basketballmail2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Doesn't it depend on their shop rate? I know when I took my wife's Traverse in to get the running boards put on they charged us 150$. They screwed themselves a bit cause they thought it would be like on a body on frame vehicle and just a quick install, lol.

I also had them do the mudflaps cause it was winter and I didn't feel like jacking around outside in -20°F so they did front and rear also for 150$. That's was in 2019/2020 in Southern Colorado.

OP
OP
A

Angel87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not quite sure. The service advisor gave me sheet with the prices that dealers should be charging and not trying raise their rates. He no longer works there and I don’t trust the other advisors on trying to be honest about it. Just the illuminated bowtie also costs $300 plus whatever the shop wants to charge so it’ll be a costly modification for sure

yukontruckman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you hit the brand accessory store at GMC.Com or Chevrolet.com, click shop, then parts and accessories, after you add them to your cart you can pick a delivery option. One of these options is “installed” and you can select the dealer you desire to see their price to install.
This ^^^

Jerboy23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Always check it using the Chevrolet accessories website. My regular dealer charges like 2x to install vs another one in town, so it pays to click around and change dealers to see the install charges.

dc968

Reaction score
I have an illuminated bow tie and black rear bow tie that came w/my ‘23 High Country still in its original bag I’m looking to sell if you’re interested.

OP
OP
A

Angel87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an illuminated bow tie and black rear bow tie that came w/my ‘23 High Country still in its original bag I’m looking to sell if you’re interested.
Are you looking to sell them as a set or individually? What’s your asking price? Definitely interested!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts