GM Build Sheet Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96-2D-Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pretty cool. I wish I had my original window sticker--or even a copy of it.
I had mine and someone vacuuming the truck out must have trashed it as it disappeared. I'd left it blowing around in the truck. I didn't appreciate what I had until it was gone :(

William445

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Detailed Vehicle History is a reproduction of the information of the original window sticker. We provide you with factory options, packages, and pricing, engine and transmission specifications, manufacturer’s MSRP price when new, standard features and equipment, fuel economy rating, and factory recalls.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get that some people want the factory sticker, with all the original information as it was originally provided.

Me? I just wanted to see what I had. I found the RPO code list and decoded my own.
Not fancy, but I got everything I needed to know about the equipment and options that my Tahoe came with.

I attached the RPO equipment/option code listing to the post below.
If it helps anyone out, great! If not, I tried...

Attachments

• GM rpo (1).pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • My 2004 Chevy Tahoe Order Codes (1).pdf
    75.7 KB · Views: 2

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get that some people want the factory sticker, with all the original information as it was originally provided.

Me? I just wanted to see what I had. I found the RPO code list and decoded my own.
Not fancy, but I got everything I needed to know about the equipment and options that my Tahoe came with.

I attached the RPO equipment/option code listing to the post below.
If it helps anyone out, great! If not, I tried...
I did the same, then took a pic of the RPO sticker, enlarged it to a full page and printed it. Then on the back I wrote the decoded RPO’s that mattered to me. It comes in handy when looking at things like gear ratios, powertrain components, color codes, etc. The window sticker doesn’t fit on a single page iirc so it stays stored away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE

Latest posts