Getting back into the 2 door for good.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
:mexsmoke: Keepin' muh mouth shut till tomorrow. Gotta call the insurance company and shit so I can bring her home! Get ready for a wild mufucka!

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Well forgot today is a government holiday so that'll have to wait till tomorrow.. Hopefully still gonna bring it home tonight :mexsmoke:

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can cut the anticipation with a knife :893Chainsaw-Smilie- ....ok maybe a chainsaw

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this guy should make movies man all of us are at the edge of our seats..

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Finally have a couple photos for you guys. Took on a new job & moved into an apartment. Trucks running pretty damn good and I've been driving it now for a week. I've put about 500-600 miles on the truck so far after the swap. Taken it through the city, the country side, mud fest, pulled some trailers. Been having a blast.

photo.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Problems I'm trying to work out right now :

Oil pressure gauge doesn't work, tachometer doesn't work, grinding noise coming from the front (gears whine, pinion gear?) not sure, belt squeal from the wrong pully tensioner unit (it works but its squealing all the time), I idle alittle rough now and then but I think I just need a better tune, I need new front brakes, my rear end seal is leaking, and my LT headers have a little leak somewhere.

I'm also unimpressed with having full time AWD.. I'm going to find that np201 transfercase and have it rebuilt, I think thats what it's called the one thats manual 4wd. I want to have 2wd.

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sick stuff broseph... Thats wat I was wondering, the small things that went wrong with the swap... Please keep us updated... And do I dare say... "6.0 write-up"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwells