Gauge cluster rebuilding service for a 2001 Tahoe LT...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rd122481

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Who does the most complete gauge cluster rebuild for a 2001 Tahoe? My message center is inoperable, my check engine & abs lights are dim and when I use the right turn signal the dummy light right next to it lights up when the indicator light does. The gauges work fine though. Lol.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know there is a company on ebay that does them but Im not sure how good their work is nor do i know the process but they do put new stepper motors in and fix other issues

OP
OP
R

rd122481

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Never mind. My cluster does not need rebuilding. It is perfectly fine. Apparently the previous owner disconnected the harness for the Message Center & used electric tape to cover the dummy lights. :jawdrop: At least I knew the problems were there by using my scan tool. Knock sensor & ABS module crap. I did order replacement LED's for the PC194's.:)

MIYukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
With regards to cluster rebuilding. There was a dude on a similar forum for envoys that does rebuilding, and since it's so easy to do (in the right hands) I was wondering if anyone on here will do rebuilds and led lighting. On ebay there was a guy in TX that did the blue leds and the motors for the cluster for around $45. I suppose I could try him, but if there is someone on here that does them, I would rather give to the cause etc ...

Suggestions Please?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fafafyfy