G4s and G5s lighting up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
holy crap i only spent 50 on my crappy tails. i wouldnt drop in that much for tails. now haols on the front are another thing:)

I guess we all have our price points for different things but 180 really isn't bad for a good quality part that makes such a noticeable difference and is such a big improvement. In fact, I'd consider it pretty cheap :shrug:

ROB'S-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

im new to this forum, and i'm interested in some esky replicas for my hoe aswell. cananyone help me find these? maybe a link where i can buy them or who makes them, thanks!

-robert

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess we all have our price points for different things but 180 really isn't bad for a good quality part that makes such a noticeable difference and is such a big improvement. In fact, I'd consider it pretty cheap :shrug:

I agree with all of this.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

im new to this forum, and i'm interested in some esky replicas for my hoe aswell. cananyone help me find these? maybe a link where i can buy them or who makes them, thanks!

-robert

Type in "escalade style tahoe tail" in eBay and sort by highest price. You will see them in red and smoked for around 300-350.

ROB'S-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
felix gun, thanks!

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

any idea for the third brake light, just regular led foe tahoe, not the escalade led longer style? thanks for the replies

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
felix gun, thanks!

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

any idea for the third brake light, just regular led foe tahoe, not the escalade led longer style? thanks for the replies

No prob! Why don't you just upgrade the housing/3rd brake light to the factory/oem Escalade one? That's what a lot of people do on here since it's directly plug and play :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrb1234