Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d never buy a first year model. Daddy dun said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But that ain’t what you said!

I think this first year model will be better than typical first year models due to how much testing their doing. GM obviously knows they have to keep beating Ford and delayed release by over a year to make sure everything is perfect.

SARNCAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I think this first year model will be better than typical first year models due to how much testing their doing. GM obviously knows they have to keep beating Ford and delayed release by over a year to make sure everything is perfect.

Not really, take the Sierra and Silverado as an example.
They have got many compliments about the interior and they are planning to refresh interior design for an already new design vehicle.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You must have massive arms from always caring those pom poms lol!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM is following the same tried and true method for model release and updates with little variation because it works. They're not behind or ahead of Ford or Chrysler, just on a different schedule. Such thinking is part of media hype or should I write tripe?

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM is following the same tried and true method for model release and updates with little variation because it works. They're not behind or ahead of Ford or Chrysler, just on a different schedule. Such thinking is part of media hype or should I write tripe?

Agreed! GM has never delayed anything or done anything wrong! Media meanies peddling fake news is all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts