Full air ride?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crippin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone on here done the full air ride on their yukon/tahoe? Next year I plan to do something with my suspension and I am trying to decide if I should go full air ride with the switches or just do the 2/4 lowering kit and keep the factory air ride. My problem is I don’t know much about making it all air or the brands/kits. I’m not interested in cutting fender wells or notching the frame to make it lay all the way out. I just want to get it as low as I can when I park without any of that. Any input is appreciated!

memphizhoe

Reaction score
Has anyone on here done the full air ride on their yukon/tahoe? Next year I plan to do something with my suspension and I am trying to decide if I should go full air ride with the switches or just do the 2/4 lowering kit and keep the factory air ride. My problem is I don’t know much about making it all air or the brands/kits. I’m not interested in cutting fender wells or notching the frame to make it lay all the way out. I just want to get it as low as I can when I park without any of that. Any input is appreciated!

From what I’ve read and researched you can just replace the coils in the rear with airbags . Obvious modification will have to be done but honestly imo you don’t go that much lower with the bags. You get pretty low with one of Tony’s kits. The front is a lil different. The front will air out pretty low. You will have to have lower control arms ( at the least) an upper bag mount and shock relocation kit. IMO is just go with an good lowering kit Ana’s call it a day man. Ultimately it what you desire. I would also recommend the upper control arms for the front for alignment reasons as well. Also the rear adjustable upper and lower arms.

OP
OP
Crippin87

Crippin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I’ve read and researched you can just replace the coils in the rear with airbags . Obvious modification will have to be done but honestly imo you don’t go that much lower with the bags. You get pretty low with one of Tony’s kits. The front is a lil different. The front will air out pretty low. You will have to have lower control arms ( at the least) an upper bag mount and shock relocation kit. IMO is just go with an good lowering kit Ana’s call it a day man. Ultimately it what you desire. I would also recommend the upper control arms for the front for alignment reasons as well. Also the rear adjustable upper and lower arms.
Sorry, I’ve been pretty busy and haven’t been on in a while. I appreciate the insight! Sounds like maybe just the lowering kit might be the way to go then. Probably easier to change if I decided it wasn’t quite what I wanted lol.

memphizhoe

Reaction score
Sorry, I’ve been pretty busy and haven’t been on in a while. I appreciate the insight! Sounds like maybe just the lowering kit might be the way to go then. Probably easier to change if I decided it wasn’t quite what I wanted lol.

Yeah it not too terribly bad on a lowering kit. Some are junk also. The best kit to get is one of Tony’s kits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front can be done with universalair strut bags and rear is a standard 2600 bag with cups, can be done relatively affordable. I'd say 2500

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63