Fuel pump swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Heldju

Reaction score
Hi.
I'm planing to swap out the fuel pump on my 2004 Tahoe. I live in Norway and plan to buy the parts I need from the US. So I was hoping that someone here could let me know what parts I need to do the swap and what Brand pump I should go for.
I was planing to buy from Rock unles someone has other recomendations.

Helge

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Hi.
I'm planing to swap out the fuel pump on my 2004 Tahoe. I live in Norway and plan to buy the parts I need from the US. So I was hoping that someone here could let me know what parts I need to do the swap and what Brand pump I should go for.

Helge

AC delco OE pump, retaining ring, some fuel line quick connects, and maybe new clips/bolts for the tank straps. One broke on me taking it down.

20171124_201649.jpg 20171124_171809.jpg

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Betcha the other one dont need that stuff. ;)

Thats great, i wish..;)

You should have your doctor check on that eye thing you got going on.

Hi.

Helge

I should add I got the pump and ring from Rock, as you are planning. The other things I found at Autozone. I'd think Amazon is a good bet for those.

Last edited:

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Good call on Rock Auto. There’re consistent and reliable. Google “rock auto discount code” and get the info to add the 5% off promo code box near the end of the transaction. That’s a fun ride to have for a Norge Summer. I hope the post rates treat you well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia