Fuel pump only replacement 07 suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
I helped a buddy do the job on his 04 Tahoe. Was scared as ’hell he was gonna knock the truck off the jack stands and get us crushed. He even told me the guy at the part store said it had a one year guarantee and likely go out before that.

That overseas POS f/p lasted 1 year and one week. No, I refused to help him a 2nd time and may have saved him from being crushed. Poor Tahoe, he moved it back to OR with another generic f/p and the mice invaded the truck. He sold it to a Mom/Pop auto lot for $1k, with the mice.

donjetman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still would like to keep this form open and try to find an alternative for people who are looking for a cheaper alternative but one that is a decent pump to replace.
Maybe? Delphi # FE0114 on amazon $58

OP
OP
S

soundsgoodtome

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to post about this earlier.
The new module came in and the pump is now molded to the inside. So there is no way for me to get a number off of the pump itself.
This was so sad as it’s an easy fix to replace or upgrade the pump on the old module. If you could only find one for sale that was as good as GM stock or better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz