FS: Performance brake stuff for Tahoe, new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tx tahoe z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So swapped to hydroboost, as a result, lots of brake stuff I bought I have decided I don't need.

Brand new in sealed bag and box, Goodridge 5 piece stainless brake lines for 2003 Tahoe without stabilitrak, part number 14175, but I think it fits NBS Tahoes, Yukons, Suburbans, Avalanches, Escalades as well (don't quote me on that, look up your application by the part #). Did a bunch of research and people seem to prefer this kit to Russell's. Cost $150 with shipping on TireRack.
Asking $120 shipped.

Motive Power Bleeder, part 0108. Basically it pressurizes you brake reservoir so you don't have to find someone to pump the brakes and constantly top off the reservoir while you run around the truck and bleed everything. Fits most GM (and Ford I believe) applications. Cost $70 at Summit. Used only once to bleed my brakes after my swap a week ago and don't feel like storing it. Saved a me a ton of time and mess.
SOLD

Brand new and sealed Hawk HPS rear brake pads, part # HB496F-640. For rear disc brakes. Check your application, they fit my 2003 Tahoe 4wd. Cost $100 at Summit.
Asking $80 shipped.

Brand new in box OEM size PowerSlot rear slotted rotors for NBS SUV. Part # 126.66045SL and 126.66045SR for left and right, respectively. Cost $280 for the pair.
Asking $220 plus the ride.

OEM size PowerSlot front slotted rotors for NBS SUV. Have about 6,000 miles on them, surface looks great, never seen abuse. Only selling because I upgraded to 2007 13" rotors and calipers. Part # 126.66040SL and 126.66040SR for left and right. I paid about $200 for these.
SOLD

Also have a set of GM OEM front brake pads for 2005+ 13" front brakes. They have tons of life left according to the wear line. Hit them with a 200 grit sanding block to give them a fresh, flat surface and you are good to go.
Asking $20 plus the ride.

No dibs, first to paypal gets it. Please send paypal as a gift or pay the fees.

Pics to come :)

Last edited:

Nortex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you trade the powerslots for a esky cluster