Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines too long...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha yea. i havent installed mine yet. But idk why yours are like that? i know people on here have bought them (the canadian ones) but no ones joining in :/ Roadragoer i think did and haks maybe?

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

you have a pic of them installed? maybe you didnt secure them to the CA or something?

TahoeJim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the Russel lines from Jeg's and installed them last November. Line length was perfect up front, my torsion bars are just a bit cranked..nothing crazy.

TahoeJim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing like the 26" lines with the metal piping. I don't recall exactly, but I don't think the front lines are more than 12" long. They're identical to the pics on Jeg's website.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
yea same here, Mine are 26 inches long as welll.. but yea the metal tubing isnt on mine either.. maybe they gave you the wrong ones..

Last edited:
OP
OP
PATR1NYC

PATR1NYC

Reaction score
THANKS for your input guys=i really do appreciate it!!:party33:

reason i went and looked for the canadian vendor from ebay is i read about them tru this site and basically purchased from them. they are actually looking into it after a few emails i sent them regarding this issue about them being a little long-so let's wait and see what happens....

when i looked on my stock lines-they did have that metal tubing-but the stock hose after the metal tubing wasnt as long as the ones i recvd from ebay
could it be i have 4wd? just a guess on my part-lol

here's a pic of the pass side stock front brake line-i pointed to the metal tubing-lol

also-be gentle-this is my 1st americanski vehicle-so im learning as i go:mexsmoke:

Attachments

• pass side frt stock brake line.jpg
    pass side frt stock brake line.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
hmm thats weird.. i have 2wd but i think the kit was for 4wd that i got.. ahh ****, now im pissed i got the wrong kit. lol

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
2wd and 4wd are the same. Only length difference is when you get a "lifted" application lines.

I have the Russell lines and the fronts are nowhere 26" long. They also do not have that metal tubing at the ends.

SeXi_052.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jcraddick11