Front differential drop...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aj Mayo

Reaction score
Im lifted about 4inches up front and wondering if theres anybody carries a differential drop kit or spacer for our tahoe...ive looked around and its mostly silverado and sierras...not sure if theyre the same...2012 chevy tahoe 4x4 with a 5.3

Last edited:

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I can't recommend anything but can tell you that you will be asked for all vehicle info.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Bingo. Plus so many times when I assumed one year was the same as the next or even 2-3 years difference, there were differences in the rigs that made a difference in what was going to be recommended. I truly wish that vehicle specific info was a recommendation made for all new members to add to their signatures. Oh well. Thanks Wade for the explanation.

Tozan

Overlander
Reaction score
Im lifted about 4inches up front and wondering if theres anybody carries a differential drop kit or spacer for our tahoe...ive looked around and its mostly silverado and sierras...not sure if theyre the same...2012 chevy tahoe 4x4 with a 5.3

OK, No one can read your mind only your post... lol Photos of what you have are very helpful too.

What 4 inch lift kit do you have now?
What struts / coil over do you have?
Tire size / wheel offset do you have now? And will that change?
Where is the rear end lift wise.

What are you wanting to accomplish when finished?
How will you be driving it? mild, light, heavy or even no off road?
If heavy off road do you have a 2 speed transfer?

I have a 4 inch Rancho lift with 35s and it gets very extreme use even some rock crawling.

OP
OP
A

Aj Mayo

Reaction score
OK, No one can read your mind only your post... lol Photos of what you have are very helpful too.

What 4 inch lift kit do you have now?
What struts / coil over do you have?
Tire size / wheel offset do you have now? And will that change?
Where is the rear end lift wise.

What are you wanting to accomplish when finished?
How will you be driving it? mild, light, heavy or even no off road?
If heavy off road do you have a 2 speed transfer?

I have a 4 inch Rancho lift with 35s and it gets very extreme use even some rock crawling.
Its just a commuter..work and back...bilsteins with a top plate spacer..just want to see if anyone sells a diff spacer before i machine my own. Pretty simple...but i think the question is self explanatory..i also pull my toys with this occasionally...this being one of them

20181216_002010.jpg

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the bds 4" kit uses a drop...they usually offer part numbers for individual pieces also.

these appear to be the #'s for the front and rear cross members. look at their instruction sheets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal