Fremont truck meet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R.Beezy

Costco Member
Reaction score
i'll be there... i'll be in a steel grey 2009 yukon (prolly wont help w/ all the trucks thats gonna be there).

whoever's going, PM me your numbers so i can hit youi guys up!! see yall there

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
(916) 380-9887 ...anyone thats going, hit me up..I'm going...you'll see my Denali with a red grill, and NorCal on the back window...cant miss me...so stop me when you guys see me 2moro!

OP
OP
matt14

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, looks like im gonna miss it. My kid is hasnt been feeling good so wouldnt be the best time for me to go. Unless he has a good day tomorrow, i wont be there.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
awh..that sucks...sorry to hear that...hopefully he does start feelin well

hopefully he feels perfect..2MORO!!! lol..but seriously, hope its not too serious!

gbleezy

loves to snowboard
Reaction score
i got a fantasy draft tomorrow so i won't be able to make it. it woulda been cool to meet you guys in person. maybe next time...

OP
OP
matt14

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its his teeth. He's about 10 months and has his bottom two teeth. He was runnin a fever and hasnt been eatin good or pissin. We pay close attention to him and are quick to worry bout things cause he was born like 3 months early.

R.Beezy

Costco Member
Reaction score
i got a fantasy draft tomorrow so i won't be able to make it. it woulda been cool to meet you guys in person. maybe next time...

we should play fantasy football on these forums... just did my live draft yesterday and it looks pretty good!!

(916) 380-9887 ...anyone thats going, hit me up..I'm going...you'll see my Denali with a red grill, and NorCal on the back window...cant miss me...so stop me when you guys see me 2moro!

i'll hit u up

I think its his teeth. He's about 10 months and has his bottom two teeth. He was runnin a fever and hasnt been eatin good or pissin. We pay close attention to him and are quick to worry bout things cause he was born like 3 months early.

dont worry matt. lil man will be alrite. my boy was born last year, 3 weeks early also, and when he was teething he also had fevers and was feelin under the weather.. its normal

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
...its 9:34am and I cant find my ****** keys....ANYWHERE....I've searched everywhere....wtf?!?!?!?!?

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

ok...found them...they were in the garbage...now I can fix the ABS issue before I head to Fremont tonight! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartman