Found on marketplace

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The best social media is to delete it and try to be somewhat social in the traditional sense - calls, texts, emails, seeing people face to face.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The best social media is to delete it and try to be somewhat social in the traditional sense - calls, texts, emails, seeing people face to face.
You’re on social media right now….would you text me instead? ;) Yes, forums are a form of social media. Like I said, it’s how it’s used that’s important.

Let’s get back to the original subject, a vehicle for sale.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re on social media right now….would you text me instead? ;) Yes, forums are a form of social media. Like I said, it’s how it’s used that’s important.

Let’s get back to the original subject, a vehicle for sale.

Hah, this forum is nothing like the cancer that is reddit or facebook. Thank goodness Twitter is just beginning some kind of a revival with Mr. Musk at the reigns.
20+ years ago I knew of places like this to be "forums" and they still are, at their core, tools for like minded individuals to connect, learn, and troubleshoot. To the contrary, avenues such as facebook were designed for bots to post political propaganda and brainwash the public with groupthink peer pressure.