For those with PAC modules

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monarkk

Banned
Reaction score
Any one else have a problem programming theirs? According to the manual and the feedback im getting from the unit it self it should be working great however mine is not communicating with the head unit. Any one have a similar issue?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I had no issues. Which PAC are you referring to?

OP
OP
Monarkk

Monarkk

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah steering wheel controls, its a PAC SWI-JACK

cwh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good luck. I have the same HU and it isn't user friendly.

OP
OP
Monarkk

Monarkk

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I just got the KNA-g510 up and running, however the PAC module is the biggest thing I want installed.

tool2269

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have that module on my dnx 8120 kenwood. it programs fine but after awhile some buttons become unresponsive or even incorrect (volume up results in track skipping forward). I think its a loose wire, just not sure which one. I wasnt the one that installed it and it looks like spaghetti behind the HU with so many wires. usually i end up removing the HU, reprogramming the PAC module and things work fine again.

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had some issues with my PAC on my bike. All I can tell you is get a hold of the customer service for them. They did an excelent job in helping me out. They had diagrams that the HD dealership didn't even have to help me out. They are even open late!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10