For those who carry. Where do you carry/holster gun in your ride?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ATL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i try to keep mine concealed in my sleeves, but i dont go anywhere without them :boxing:

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep it on my hip while in the truck. I carry a snub .357 or my Kel-Tec PF9 so neither is really big enough to cause discomfort while sitting. I also keep a knife if the door. If I had to pick a place to keep it I would put it in the pouch behind the pass. seat. I have long arms and can reach it very easily.

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
^ that's actually a decent spot since i have long arms as well, not super easy, but not hard to get to. I stopped putting my piece there now that my 3 yr old likes to see my guns. Don't worry, always unloaded n locked up when not on my person.

ATL, I have a hard time with the fuzz cause i'm packing automatics up there!! Alittle easier with .22s huh... jk bro
:biggun:

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
I wish I had a CCW but in NY they are very hard to comeby unless you are law enforcement, a doctor or a legitimized business necesitating $15k cash on your person at any given time....

that said, my louisville slugger fits great under the driver seat :)

SHWELL

Reaction score
DefendHawaii, I would love to see your Pelican Setup..

I just got some cases to use for my bigger platforms. Just undecided how I was to mount them.

I have to customize the foam, but that isnt too hard to do. Just making the time to do so.
NewCase006.gif

NewCase004.gif

My only pelican case it a bit too small. I have 4 of the above cases.. I can stack 2 high and a 3rd to the side, with the 3rd row removed.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
I wish I had a CCW but in NY they are very hard to comeby unless you are law enforcement, a doctor or a legitimized business necesitating $15k cash on your person at any given time....

That's ridiculous. And why can a doctor get a CCW? That seems pretty damn random to me, but I'm sure there's a reason somewhere.

I will never live in NY. I only live in free states....

TheYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took a fobus lefty holter hacked it apart and mounted it to the center console.

065.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyguy88