For those considering lowering struts, what you need to know

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Say what you think but only Tony and I will know what the conversation entailed and I think I can understand "no" when asking, "do I need to get an alignment after the struts?" Don't "blame Tony?" I give credit when credit is due and blame the same way

Well......what's done is done and you learn. If you heard Tony say "no" then it must have been mis-heard and mis-understood and he heard something different. Either way...there is nothing you can do about it now but get new tires and get it aligned and move on.

Now you can add : "Must get alignment done" to your list of "knowing a thing or too" on lowering vehicles.

k9lovr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Common sense should tell anyone that when you lower a vehicle you should get the alignment checked regardless of what Tony says....By the way I have the struts set to 2" with an alignment for 12k miles with NO TIRE issue...Thanks for all the support Tony

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65