For start we need PPV / SSV pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ebay Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a pretty rugged and vast area, I drove down south, as close to the Rio Grande as I could. A yeaar or 3-4 ago, I dove from here to Tucson, AZ, pretty much driving by the border too, straight through the desert.

Ron

Well I never drove the border but I have driven from Daytona Beach to Tucson several times. Last time I did it me and my buddy got jumped in
Albuquerque at the rest area. They never expected they would get there butt's handed to them but they found out quick that we don't play that! I have been to Tucson about 14 times picking up rust free parts and cars and bringing them back here to the rust belt! Spent a very long day once near the top of a huge mountain in NM when the fuel pump went out on our truck on one of our trips through. LOL.

Mike--Hamilton Chevy

Ron C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I never drove the border but I have driven from Daytona Beach to Tucson several times. Last time I did it me and my buddy got jumped in
Albuquerque at the rest area. They never expected they would get there butt's handed to them but they found out quick that we don't play that! I have been to Tucson about 14 times picking up rust free parts and cars and bringing them back here to the rust belt! Spent a very long day once near the top of a huge mountain in NM when the fuel pump went out on our truck on one of our trips through. LOL.

Mike--Hamilton Chevy

"picking up rust free parts and cars and bringing them back here to the rust belt!" *lol* that's funny. Yeah I live 2hrs north of Abq, in Los Alamos, in the mountains. That 'big' mnt in Abq, probably is the Sandias? I live in the middle of the mountains, up near the Jemez

Oh and I almost never go to Abq, for sure not without packing heat, Abq and some other areas have a lot of drugs related crimes.

Ron

Ebay Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"picking up rust free parts and cars and bringing them back here to the rust belt!" *lol* that's funny. Yeah I live 2hrs north of Abq, in Los Alamos, in the mountains. That 'big' mnt in Abq, probably is the Sandias? I live in the middle of the mountains, up near the Jemez

Oh and I almost never go to Abq, for sure not without packing heat, Abq and some other areas have a lot of drugs related crimes.

Ron

Yah the guys that tried to jump us must have seen the Michigan license plate on the empty car hauler with an empty trailer on the back and figured we had money to buy cars which we did but we are very careful not to get cornered or separated when we travel. That was back in the early 90's before I got my CPL. Have had that now for nearly 25 years and never leave home without packin.

Mike--Hamilton Chevy

Ron C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yah the guys that tried to jump us must have seen the Michigan license plate on the empty car hauler with an empty trailer on the back and figured we had money to buy cars which we did but we are very careful not to get cornered or separated when we travel. That was back in the early 90's before I got my CPL. Have had that now for nearly 25 years and never leave home without packin.

Mike--Hamilton Chevy

that's probably what a CCW is here.

Ron

Ebay Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's probably what a CCW is here.

Ron

Well the debate here is that CCW is the act of carrying a concealed weapon and a CPL is a concealed Pistol License so they would be one and the same depending on what your state calls it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak