Fog Light Kit/LS 07/Junction Box Wiring?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bowtied

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I picked up an aftermarket fog light kit with oem switch for the LS - (not the GM one but Spyder automotive) - comes with fogs, wiring harness, zip ties and standard OEM light switch. Switch was easy to replace, went to start wiring the lights and after taking off the junction box lid noticed all of the wiring that should be easy to get to the underside of the fuses for the relays are all taped up together and a pain in the rear, making it impossible to move the tray to somewhere i can disconnect the underside relay harness

a) Is there an easy way around this? ( I can't even remove the fuse tray and move it out of the way to pull the relay harness -I fear cutting the "grid" of wiring going to the tray because it's a ton of wires)

b) this is a photo of the kit, and this red power cable here to the left - is this plugging in under the fuse relay into the harness under the tray or somewhere else?

c) where is a good place to mount the bolt ring ground? what about those two terminal screws at the bottom front of the fuse box?

Thanks.

IMG_5531.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons