FNG saying Hi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did they clean up the engine bay for you or did you do it? Looks good.

The truck also looks really good. Congrats.

OP
OP
T

TSFR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did they clean up the engine bay for you or did you do it? Looks good.
The truck also looks really good. Congrats.

I wish I could take the credit for it but the dealers detailer is the one responsible.

I have more progress to report though! :party33:

I cleaned up the front end a little....

BEFORE:
2011-11-27141200.jpg

AFTER:
2011-11-29164420.jpg

I dont have a good pic from before the front windows were tinted but.....
30% is now on the front windows, they think its either 5% or 2.5% on the rest.
2011-11-29164359.jpg

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I could take the credit for it but the dealers detailer is the one responsible.

I have more progress to report though! :party33:

I cleaned up the front end a little....

AFTER:
2011-11-29164420.jpg

Well look at you, sporting the Chevy Bowtie in black. (Carbon Fiber decal overlay or painted?).

LOOKING GOOD!!!! Bet it feels great to see the progress and to make it feel like "YOUR" truck.

OP
OP
T

TSFR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was at pepboys today getting a license plate frame and came across a large roll of carbon fiber adheasive and I knew just what to do with it! LOL I cut out a rectangle and went to town with a razor blade. It came out suprisingly well.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was at pepboys today getting a license plate frame and came across a large roll of carbon fiber adheasive and I knew just what to do with it! LOL I cut out a rectangle and went to town with a razor blade. It came out suprisingly well.

WELL DONE! Looks 10 times better then the Gold. I blacked out my GMC Emblem as well and I think it looks waaaayyyy better.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Not sure what color your police vehicles are in South Carolina, but here you could drive that thing down the highway and people would actually get out of the left lane for you! Maybe I need to find one for myself. I hate left laners! LOL

OP
OP
T

TSFR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what color your police vehicles are in South Carolina, but here you could drive that thing down the highway and people would actually get out of the left lane for you! Maybe I need to find one for myself. I hate left laners! LOL

It was actually a Michigan State Police vehicle LOL! So a few people may haved moved over on the way home :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas