FNG 04 Tahoe LT 4wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wikid454

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New just stopping in. I've been lurking for a few weeks now debating on buying one of these supped up MiniVans!!! I picked up this 04' last week and it's pretty sweet. Has 91k on the ticker. Got a pretty decent deal on it. Already towed my CJ7 Jeep w/ 454 1 ton axles under it that weights a couple tons. Very impressed!!!

I bought it knowing it had a few issues. I've searched and can't find one question I have....

1. Can you replace just the Pass Side Mirror? Mine was broken by the PO and they just glued another one on it. I want the Blinker, Heater, Auto Dim to work...

Do I have to buy the entire plastic housing or just the mirror assy?

2. I've got a few scratches on the dash. Does anyone know a good place to get touch up paint? I've read that some people go get custom paint mixed but I was looking for just a tiny amount.

Other BS I'm dealing with are rear a/c not switching to heat... I've read that stuff and that should be fixed soon... Sent my Instrument cluster today to AutoXpress Tech. The Speedo was stuck on 120... They are doing it for $99. Replaced rear brakes and 3rd light yesterday

But it beats the pants off my F150... Power and Luxury. I bought my Supercrew F150 4x4 with zero miles. Ran it to 205,000.... Buried it hundreds of times.. Pulled thousands of lbs... Never gave up.

Anyways Just saying HI and asking a few ??????????????????????

Thanks

shawnmon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Aftermarket Mirror

Also, try Keystone Automotive for an aftermarket one. They bolt and plug right up and in. All you would have to do is get the housing painted to match. Sherman Automotive is another company you could try.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
Welcome, hope to see you around here more, there is a lot of great info running through these boards!

I purchased an aftermarket mirror for my girlfriend that had all the bells and whistles. Paid a pretty penny for it though, but i did not want to wait or search one out at the local scrap yards. I paid roughly 4 bennies for it painted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts