Flowmaster? Magnaflow? Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outlaw57

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the magnaflow cat-back, and it's kinda got a drone, but not too bad imo

our97ho

Reaction score
we have Flowmaster 50 series Had to replace after getting ** back from being HONAPPED but other then that hasnt done us wrong

lol to the music when girlfriend is in the car between the flowmaster and the 2 15's dont think hubby ever hears me when i talk in the car but im sure thats what he was going for ! :roflbow:

Last edited:

Donkey Punch

Panantukan
Reaction score
IMO i'd stay away from the flowmaster.. I know we've beat the drone to death already but think abou the long run. Having a great sound can be achieved without any drone, now If I were you I would invest in a corsa, magnaflow or bassani. Expensive! but in the long run you don't have to worry about annoying your significant other, friends etc and not to mention the additional expense you will need to come up with when you finally get tired of it and have to buy a different one. I have a 70 series flowmaster on my jeep which is a quieter BUT dones like an SOB at 70... so it stays home for long trips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900