Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crzylgs

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Tahoe RST with 2nd row bench seats coming in within the next week or two. The all weather floor mats are on backorder and I was wondering if the GM all weather floor mats are preferred or if a third party all weather mat is better.

Any thoughts?

outkastist

Reaction score
I can't speak on the after market ones, although I believe WeatherTech is held in high regard.

I also have some on back order since late Feb. When did you order yours? Just comparing notes.

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put weather tec in my Yukon after first winter drivers' side where it pops on to plastic pin in carpet it leaked thru pin area and there was salt stain in carpet where water had leaked thru that pin area. Called weather tec and they said that happens and didn't want to do anything about it. They have been in vehicle since new and last year when taking out for cleaning pulling on them carpet tore at pin. Took to carpet repair shop and had them repair carpet. I don't know who makes GM all weather I would probably wait for them to come in weather is getting ready change now so wouldn't be too bad for a while. Now my son put all-weather mats from Husky in his Yukon and likes them and lay in really good at back doors weather tec like to roll up in that area.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure they are on backorder...try ordering from GM Accessories site...they may come in.

P.S. You get like 15-18k GM Rewards points for buying a vehicle, which amounts $150-$180. If you don't need them day one, you can use your points to reduce the cost...

A good dealer might even order them for you and have them in stock, and you can buy them w/ your rewards points over the counter...ask me how I know?!?!

PaulGA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 1st row mats in teak from GMC accessories site last Monday afternoon for pickup at local dealer and they showed up yesterday so a little over a week. I wound up ordering the 2nd/3rd/cargo last Wednesday afternoon and they showed up at the dealer on that Friday.

I had like $40 in points and they were running a 15% off floor mat coupon so it wound up pretty nice.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 1st row mats in teak from GMC accessories site last Monday afternoon for pickup at local dealer and they showed up yesterday so a little over a week. I wound up ordering the 2nd/3rd/cargo last Wednesday afternoon and they showed up at the dealer on that Friday.

I had like $40 in points and they were running a 15% off floor mat coupon so it wound up pretty nice.
Yup, same way I got mine...ordered them before Christmas when GM had a 25% off orders over $500.

P.S. PaulGA, we seem to have same taste in rides!

PaulGA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, same way I got mine...ordered them before Christmas when GM had a 25% off orders over $500.

P.S. PaulGA, we seem to have same taste in rides!
Satin Steel Team Assemble!

only mat I’m not crazy about is the rear cargo, the 3 piece design has big gap between the split 3rd row and feels flimsy.

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure they are on backorder...try ordering from GM Accessories site...they may come in.

P.S. You get like 15-18k GM Rewards points for buying a vehicle, which amounts $150-$180. If you don't need them day one, you can use your points to reduce the cost...

A good dealer might even order them for you and have them in stock, and you can buy them w/ your rewards points over the counter...ask me how I know?!?!
I did the same because they were having a 15% off sale and I had some points left to be able to help with the overall cost. With that written, the third row mat coming in 3 pieces was unexpected and I don't die for it but for the price I paid I am good. The first and second row are both on backorder and according to the dealer they have been waiting over a month or 2 for the sets they have on order. Winter is almost over so I guess I don't mind waiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17