Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2591tdj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2022 Tahoe RST with 2nd row bench seats coming in within the next week or two. The all weather floor mats are on backorder and I was wondering if the GM all weather floor mats are preferred or if a third party all weather mat is better.

Any thoughts?
The WeatherTech mats throughout my older Tahoe all curled up badly. I used a heat gun several times to uncurl them, only to have them curl again. I will try Husky the next time.

OP
OP
C

Crzylgs

Reaction score
I decided to get the Husky mats and they are supposed to arrive this week before my vehicle does. I have heard great things about these mats from other owners so fingers crossed.

I purchased the GM cargo liner and am hoping that arrives at the dealership this week.

NIevo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good choice on the Husky. We had WeatherTech in our Durango and hated them. Curled horribly and were a pain to clean. Have Husky one's in our Yukon and they seem a million times better. No curling and they just seem better made.

outkastist

Reaction score
I ordered mine 2/24 through GMC accessories site with ship to the dealership. As stated, maybe the black is back ordered worse than the teak. I just checked with the dealer, and they are still saying backordered with no current ETA, and that they have a bunch on backorder.
Mine finally showed up yesterday.

OP
OP
C

Crzylgs

Reaction score
Husky X-Act. They are an all weather mat but not as rigid as the factory and WT. Highly recommend.
I got those and feel like they are great, but they partially cover up the Chevrolet logo. Safe to cut them down? If so, what do you recommend using to cut them?

GoHeels

Reaction score
I don’t see why not. Box cutter w/ fresh blade should do the trick.

I personally don’t mind it enough to try trimming though.

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Tahoe RST with 2nd row bench seats coming in within the next week or two. The all weather floor mats are on backorder and I was wondering if the GM all weather floor mats are preferred or if a third party all weather mat is better.

Any thoughts?
Not sure what you did but I see them available online at chevy store

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you sure they are on backorder...try ordering from GM Accessories site...they may come in.

P.S. You get like 15-18k GM Rewards points for buying a vehicle, which amounts $150-$180. If you don't need them day one, you can use your points to reduce the cost...

A good dealer might even order them for you and have them in stock, and you can buy them w/ your rewards points over the counter...ask me how I know?!?!
Do you have to go thru GM finance to get those points? My dealer spoke nothing of anything related to GM points.

Edit: Nope, any purchase type qualifies for it. :favorites37:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins