Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front row weathertechs are legit but the 2nd row is kinda BS. Edges roll up and it won't lay flat at all. I don't ever see the 3rd row so can't really comment on them. Cargo area mat is just fine

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had 2 tahoes, 3 suburbans, and now a Yukon XL. I’ve had weathertechs, “carpeted catch alls”, and the OEM liners in my 22 Yukon xl fit better than any of them…
Good to know, I was considering cancelling my order and getting the WT's but my experience with WT has been iffy on past vehicles. They cover everything but they wear horribly over time (rolling edges on the 2nd and 3rd row, top rubber layer wears through, etc).

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have Weather Techs in the front and middle floor. The front ones are folding inward at the sides near the doors.

If I had to do it again, I would purchase Husky mats.

outkastist

Reaction score
I ordered mine 2/24 through GMC accessories site with ship to the dealership. As stated, maybe the black is back ordered worse than the teak. I just checked with the dealer, and they are still saying backordered with no current ETA, and that they have a bunch on backorder.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In practically every forum I read, everyone, including myself have preached that Husky mats are the best yet people still keep buying WT and complaining…
You never see a complaint about Husky’s fit, material, or edges or curling up. What part of that don’t people get? Husky needs the WT advertising budget….
I had WT once, but only once. It cured me…

Reaction score
I found the first 2 rows OEM in black new on eBay for a very nice price. I found the cargo liner @ the dealer.

JPH

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have had full Husky in my Yukon for 7 years and they were the first thing I bought for my new Sierra 3 weeks ago - Everyone said WT were rolling up at the sides so I bought Husky and have stuck with them and never any issues

fr8bil

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Tahoe RST with 2nd row bench seats coming in within the next week or two. The all weather floor mats are on backorder and I was wondering if the GM all weather floor mats are preferred or if a third party all weather mat is better.

Any thoughts?
GM Mats are far superior to the Weather Tech custom-fitted mats. I believe WT has now come out with some newer mats made of the same rubber/plastic product as GM is using. We currently have and previously had GM mats in two vehicles and the WT product in a currently-owned and several previously owned vehicles so it's a fair comparison based on ownership and not conjecture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo