Fixed Running Boards wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2013, PM me.
Scammers go away.
well for starters you need to put a bit more info:
I would suggest
1. location
2. wheel base i.e. tahoe, suburban
3, we do not get very many scammers around here they get chased off pretty quickly

OP
OP
T

the blur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a WTB ad. I can ship from point A to point B anywhere in the country. No matter where the item is. I call UPS and I have them pick it up. It's very simple.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so...... oh hell nevermind I tried :think:
so, he wants to buy, LWB, for a 2013 (though it may be helpful to include all applicable years..) And he will pay shipping from the seller to himself in NY.

I think..

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so, he wants to buy, LWB, for a 2013 (though it may be helpful to include all applicable years..) And he will pay shipping from the seller to himself in NY.

I think..
sounds about right, I just go to the junkyard and they have a gang of them for the picking

OP
OP
T

the blur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not only do I pay for shipping, I print the UPS label and email it to you. Then you go to the UPS store, it's a very simple process, and costs you nothing.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not only do I pay for shipping, I print the UPS label and email it to you. Then you go to the UPS store, it's a very simple process, and costs you nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons