First PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amp653

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I’m in the process of buying my first PPV 2011 LS Tahoe with 98k miles. Question is: do they have a resale value to them or is it pretty much you would have to keep it? I’ve read up last night since joining and the community seems awesome and informative

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Pretty much the same value as any LS in similar condition and similarly equipped.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

There may be some work required on your part to put some of the electrical systems back to stock, as the vendors who typically debadge PPVs back to public use, typically cut out the police equipment, and to not necessarily put the electrical systems back to stock. However, once put back to stock, I see no reason why they would not be good resale candidates.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
for thecopcar, I'll either have to find a person interested in overlanding to buy it, or drive it into the ground. Lovingly of course.

For theothertwin, I think it will have decent resale when the time comes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65