First performance mode - reps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a pedal commander, and now I’m looking at CAI and upgraded exhaust.

Any recommendation for best CAI and exhaust? Links if you have them.

22 High Country 6.2, dual exhaust.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
An exhaust sound is a personal preference. Go to YouTube and listen to the many videos of aftermarket exhausts, and then make your decision.

Unless something has changed for the '23 trucks, your 6.2 should already have a CAI as OEM equipment.

OP
OP
selectsplat

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An exhaust sound is a personal preference. Go to YouTube and listen to the many videos of aftermarket exhausts, and then make your decision.

Unless something has changed for the '23 trucks, your 6.2 should already have a CAI as OEM equipment.
I’m about 90% sure the 22 6.2 high country does not come with a performance CAI.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a recommendation and reason why?

Also, how about CAI?

My preference is for the Corsa Touring system. Nice and quiet until you get on it, no drone.

As for the CAI, they are for looks until you add 40+ horsepower. We are going to add a Volant system to our 6.2 Sierra after the tune. It is also sold under the Corsa brand. BlackBear did a CAI test a number of years ago and they were well thought of and kept the air charge cool.

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best true Cold Air Intake is your stock one with a performance drop in. Recommend a dry filter. Oil on an oiled filter will find its way into your intake manifold.

Garth Knight

Reaction score
My preference is for the Corsa Touring system. Nice and quiet until you get on it, no drone.

As for the CAI, they are for looks until you add 40+ horsepower. We are going to add a Volant system to our 6.2 Sierra after the tune. It is also sold under the Corsa brand. BlackBear did a CAI test a number of years ago and they were well thought of and kept the air charge cool.
Ah, so there's at least two different versions of Corsa catbacks available for Tahoe/Yukon? Sport and Touring? I've been researching this since the last time I checked their site it only had a choice between chrome tips and black. Nothing about which version it was.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah, so there's at least two different versions of Corsa catbacks available for Tahoe/Yukon? Sport and Touring? I've been researching this since the last time I checked their site it only had a choice between chrome tips and black. Nothing about which version it was.
Touring is not listed anymore, I would ask.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17

Latest posts