Finally the hoe is going to get slammed!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OnE_bAd_HoE

Reaction score
Finally the hoe is gettin slammed!!!UPDATED!!! Pics

whats up everyone, i finally decided that its time to slam the hoe so i did my research and chose to go 3/5 with air lift helper bags.i would like to thank Tony(NORCALSS) from TBSSowners.com this guys was very helpful and put up with all my stupid ass questions lol, really great customer service and good prices. Thank you sir:Handshake:

Front
belltech 2 inch drop spindles
Belltech SP drop Struts
Belltech Camber bushings

Rear
Belltech SP shocks
Belltech TB springs
Djm hardwarekit

Air Lift company AF1000

Finally got my parts in today only thing im missing are the helper bags and those will be here in a couple days.
heres everythin i got

048.gif

UPDATE

So yesterday I received my bushings and helper bags but the company sent the wrong ones. But I couldn't wait and decided to have everything installed and have the bags installed in a couple weeks to see how much of a ride difference they made.

I got my free travel mod done yesterday but I'm not too happy with the out come, the guy I took it to does suspension work on high end cars.I explained to him how other people on this site have done but he said he had a better way.So I let him go to work, come back a couple hours later and the bump stop bracket was removed but the frame was all scratched up. But after We dropped the car today I kinda got over it cause she looks great slammed.

Overall i love how it rides I got every thing aligned am really surprised how comfortable it is and how the car sits.

measurements coming soon.

Nuff talk let's get to some pics!!!

BEFORE
160.gif
0073.gif
0033.gif
0012.gif
FRONT RIGHT/36 1/2 inch
0015.gif
FRONT LEFT/36 3/4 inch (too much air in tire)
0054.gif
REAR LEFT/38 inch
0035.gif
REAR RIGHT/38 inch
0046.gif

FREE TRAVEL MOD
0096.gif
0285.gif
001.gif

AFTER
021-1.gif
012.gif
017-3.gif
006-1.gif
015-1.gif
010.gif
011.gif

Last edited:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just make sure you get it aligned!

(joke for those who understand)

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dont understand plz inform.

Another member here did a drop, didn't get aligned afterwards, and when his tires wore unevenly he un-blamed himself. :)

Congrats on the purchase, pics when you got 'em. :waytogo:

Last edited:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no problem. From ca to you will take about 6-7 business days. BTW you can cut off the bumpstop brackets now. Its a lot easier before you put the shorter shocks on since gives you more space and if you come ON ANY PROBLEMS or questions while putting the kit in just call me.

btw can you post up your measurements now from ground to fenderlip and what size tires and then we can take after measurements.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In for pics and other random info that might be posted :popcorn:

OP
OP
OnE_bAd_HoE

OnE_bAd_HoE

Reaction score
Lmao no worries im headed str8 to the shop to get it aligned once the install is done.will take pics of everything once i get the parts get here and keep u guys posted.and if i end up doing the drop myself might have a install write up coming ur way.

how much modification to the inner walls will i have to do going this low on 305/35/24?

Last edited:

Kaotik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like ill be calling norcal real soon i really wanna do a 3/5 drop after seeing so many others

OP
OP
OnE_bAd_HoE

OnE_bAd_HoE

Reaction score
You really should, he offers awesome customer service and great prices.Im sure he'll be able to help you find the right kit ya

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove