Finally received my 2022 SSV!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after almost a year long process of ordering, it being built in April, and then sitting in Missing Part status up until 2 weeks ago I finally got my 2022 SSV.

For those of you wondering, I had to get approval from the GM Government Regional Executive to purchase this even as an upfitter/dealer employee.

For options I stuck with the vinyl floors, went with the full center console, driver safety package, upgraded to the 20" wheels, and some of the wiring options to make upfitting this much easier.

Tint coming up next!

Props to anyone who know what color this and it isn't midnight blue.

PXL_20221123_193456617.jpg
PXL_20221125_125031042.jpg
PXL_20221123_192019824.jpg

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to ask. Why did you buy a brand new SSV? Planning on using for work or outlanding? Was it cheaper than civilian?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Solace

Solace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to ask. Why did you buy a brand new SSV? Planning on using for work or outlanding? Was it cheaper than civilian?
Up until last month I worked for a dealer doing their fleet/gov sales and upfits. Always loved the PPVs and SSVs. I've also used my previous PPV and then SSV as my demo vehicles for work as well as for vol FF. The SSV has really all the features I need, as well as the unique "That looks like a Z71 but its not" look and the pricing is much better than a comparable civilian model.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up until last month I worked for a dealer doing their fleet/gov sales and upfits. Always loved the PPVs and SSVs. I've also used my previous PPV and then SSV as my demo vehicles for work as well as for vol FF. The SSV has really all the features I need, as well as the unique "That looks like a Z71 but it’s not" look and the pricing is much better than a comparable civilian model.
Makes sense. I mean price is a huge deal, and if it’s everything you need then good for you. Looks great

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts