Finally Pulled The Trigger on a 2016 Yukon SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kaiserwillie

Reaction score
I did it. I got a fully loaded 2016 Yukon SLT in Irridium Metalic. I had it shipped from Laura GMC and it will arrive this afternoon. Laura is tghe real deal. Their prices went down further on Nov. 1 and i just missed out on a Denali for 56k plus taxes and tags. They sold within minutes of the new prices being posted but I got a fully loaded SLT for 53K. I used Montway shipping to ship the truck to MD. If you are on the fence about Laura GMC jump over they are the truth. Did the numbers over the phone and just had to sign some papers and it was back to the airport. I just wish I could have gotten a Denali but the only thing I'm missing is the 6.2 engine and 8 spd tranny. Who knows in a couple years I might jump up to an XL.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats!

GingerJay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Congrats!

Did you set up the shipping or did Laura? Where are you located?

OP
OP
K

kaiserwillie

Reaction score
Congrats!

Did you set up the shipping or did Laura? Where are you located?
I setup the shipping. Laura does not handle that at all. I do recommend Montway Auto Shipping. Truck arrived one day early. Was even able to use the onboard Onstar GPS to track the truck all the way to Catonsville, MD.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did it. I got a fully loaded 2016 Yukon SLT in Irridium Metalic. I had it shipped from Laura GMC and it will arrive this afternoon. Laura is tghe real deal. Their prices went down further on Nov. 1 and i just missed out on a Denali for 56k plus taxes and tags. They sold within minutes of the new prices being posted but I got a fully loaded SLT for 53K. I used Montway shipping to ship the truck to MD. If you are on the fence about Laura GMC jump over they are the truth. Did the numbers over the phone and just had to sign some papers and it was back to the airport. I just wish I could have gotten a Denali but the only thing I'm missing is the 6.2 engine and 8 spd tranny. Who knows in a couple years I might jump up to an XL.

Nice price! Did you test drive it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
K

kaiserwillie

Reaction score
Nice price! Did you test drive it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I took it up and down this long stretch of highway. Got it up to 80 with no vibrations or rattles. The Laura GMC salesman insisted plus after reading about the issues some of these vehicles have I had my mind set on it as well.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I took it up and down this long stretch of highway. Got it up to 80 with no vibrations or rattles. The Laura GMC salesman insisted plus after reading about the issues some of these vehicles have I had my mind set on it as well.

NICE!

minisoda

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
WOW, so glad I saw this. I am close to purchasing an Iridium SLT and hoping for Denali if I can put a good deal together. Calling Laura gmc first thing tomorrow.

minisoda

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is there a sales rep that you can recommend/refer? If so, please PM me info.

mlgreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those Denalis for under $60k at Laura sell extremely fast. If you're not local to them you're best is to call and put a deposit on it as soon as you know they have one available. I'm holding out for a black Denali in that price range but it looks like I may have missed their blowout sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truckinscooby

Latest posts