FINALLY HOME!! Full sized pics! SOOO stoked on how it came out.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanna know whats up with your camera. Why did it have this pink ora around the whole truck???

You didn't know, that's the new software in addition to the new lens Canon Pink Diamond. It finds the edges and colors them pic.

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanna know whats up with your camera. Why did it have this pink ora around the whole truck???

not sure... they are uneditted.. unless this is just another jab at the paint scheme.. lol

The pink DOES go with the truck since .. uh.. the whole damn theme is pink and it was built for a chick...

But back to the grill.... does everyone think its too simple? Its the trex heavy weave chrome and we painted the gmc kandy pink to match the rest of it....

I hate to toss an expensive ass grill out the door but if everyone thinks it looks too stockish i might have to go with something different

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Damn kid' what do you do down there in FLA....run dope???

No we own a clothing line do a little commoditys brokering and manage a few bands. We make a little tiny bit of money from a whole lot of places.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
not sure... they are uneditted.. unless this is just another jab at the paint scheme.. lol

The pink DOES go with the truck since .. uh.. the whole damn theme is pink and it was built for a chick...

But back to the grill.... does everyone think its too simple? Its the trex heavy weave chrome and we painted the gmc kandy pink to match the rest of it....

I hate to toss an expensive ass grill out the door but if everyone thinks it looks too stockish i might have to go with something different

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

No we own a clothing line do a little commoditys brokering and manage a few bands. We make a little tiny bit of money from a whole lot of places.

WAIT, NO ****** WAY, THATS YOUR PAINT. OMG THATS SO ****** COOL. Really. I never knew that. So is it that noticable in real life???

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WAIT, NO ****** WAY, THATS YOUR PAINT. OMG THATS SO ****** COOL. Really. I never knew that. So is it that noticable in real life???

ok.... RT... not sure how to answer this... so ill assume youre kidding.. but answer it anyway.. lol...

Yes.. it has pink highlights underneath the pearl.. and when the truck is in the right light the pearl will totally cover the accents and they dissapear.. but 99.9 percent of the time it looks just like it looks in those pics.. aside from cropping they are 100% undedited.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score

when i get back from mexico im buying a cts for a daily driver for her and then i might decided to just body drop the damn thing.

I don't get it. You painted it pink for a chick but you're getting her a CTS?

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get it. You painted it pink for a chick but you're getting her a CTS?

yea.. cause its no fun to go out of town in anymore.. it rides fine but if something were to happen or go wrong or if it were to get damaged..ect..

it became more and more of a toy and less and less of the family thing we bought it for.. so we are gonna go ahead and let the kon be a toy and get a cts for the fam car. Right now we have the 2 bikes the deville and the kon but the deville is an 02 slammed on 22s and not exactly a road trip car either

Chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CTS will become the new toy and then you will need another ride, nice strategy :Handshake:

ItsAdam1

Master Fabricator
Reaction score
yea.. cause its no fun to go out of town in anymore.. it rides fine but if something were to happen or go wrong or if it were to get damaged..ect..

it became more and more of a toy and less and less of the family thing we bought it for.. so we are gonna go ahead and let the kon be a toy and get a cts for the fam car. Right now we have the 2 bikes the deville and the kon but the deville is an 02 slammed on 22s and not exactly a road trip car either

hell i drive my bagged escalade every where, with no problems *knocks on wood* sure the ride is different but its still reliable to drive....

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CTS will become the new toy and then you will need another ride, nice strategy :Handshake:

well my hope is ill go a lil racey with the cts maybe try for a v and keep some decent tire size and suspension on it and it will still be something i can drive over speed bumps in without stopping first.

I know it will be a new project but im shooting for "project road trip" lol

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

hell i drive my bagged escalade every where, with no problems *knocks on wood* sure the ride is different but its still reliable to drive....

OH FOR SURE!!! But you gotta admit sometimes it would be nice to be able to fly down the highway at 90 and not worry about hitting a bump.. lol.. i mean i got the bikes but i want something i can throw some folks in and head to tampa just cause and not sweat bending a rim or blowing a bag or getting it scratched dinged or chipped..

i just want ONE regular ass vehicle.

ItsAdam1

Master Fabricator
Reaction score
ya i hear ya the regualar car in my line up is an 07 Passat which is the wifes car.... I like it that way incase one of the custom cars break I can just hop in hers LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alejo2160