Finally got the air ride done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Negligence

Reaction score
Quick video, just pulled it out of the shop to play with the switches and make sure I wasnt going to have any major mechanical meltdowns right off the bat. No shocks in the front at this time so it bounces. About 10 mins after shooting the vid a fitting on the front drivers bag blew, new one installed no issues since then.

http://youtu.be/k_NK-IoRnRU

Going out to the shop today to tie up some loose wiring and put the rear seats back in then its coming home. Need to finish painting the 26's so they can go back on. Wish I would have taken more pics of the install but after issues with my first set of Dominator bags and then going to Slam Specialties I just pounded to get it done.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice!

OP
OP
N

Negligence

Reaction score

Thanks, I take that as a huge compliment, this was a true garage build, I bought all the necessary tools and went at it. Do you happen to have any pics of your notch job on your Tahoe, going to start getting this thing ready to lay all the way down now.

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice job man! That thing moves fast!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
are you running stock uppers?

no shocks in the front?

Forum statistics

Threads