Felix's White on Tan Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. 750/month AND a gas card? That is an awesome gig dude:waytogo: will you be traveling a lot or something? You don't hear of many I.T. jobs with a car allowance :)

That's because it's not an IT job at all and yes i'll be traveling all up in the rocky mountain region which is why it is essential I get a 4wd vehicle.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's because it's not an IT job at all and yes i'll be traveling all up in the rocky mountain region which is why it is essential I get a 4wd vehicle.

:waytogo: cool. I didn't realize it was a career change as well :) either way, cool gig and we look forward to seeing the new Denali :popcorn:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score

What your leaving the rest of us geeks??? What is the new career if you don't mind me asking?

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got an offer via eBay msg for 29,500. Honestly I'm shooting to get 32k as so kindly suggested by Timmy :)

You guys think 32k is a straight price?

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:waytogo: cool. I didn't realize it was a career change as well :) either way, cool gig and we look forward to seeing the new Denali :popcorn:

Yes career change but if I don't like it in a few years I'll transfer into their IT department (and take a large paycut) lol.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got an offer via eBay msg for 29,500. Honestly I'm shooting to get 32k as so kindly suggested by Timmy :)

You guys think 32k is a straight price?

Well, you said it BBs for $29k I think ... if you get a couple more thousand for your mods I'd take it and call it a day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GCL24

Latest posts