Feeling Stuck ... Escalade ESV or Yukon XL ... etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pertzbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming by your name you are in NE. Which dealer did you consult with? Maybe go to the big dealer - Woodhouse, Sid Dillon? maybe have a quicker turnaround?

OP
OP
H
Reaction score
I'm assuming by your name you are in NE. Which dealer did you consult with? Maybe go to the big dealer - Woodhouse, Sid Dillon? maybe have a quicker turnaround?

I am on the list for a Yukon with Sid Dillon ... when I asked about Escalade they said it's about 20 deep on the waitlist. Orders at MSRP. I may inquire at a smaller town dealership.

I was on the list at Huber (bought by Woodhouse) and seems like they lost me off the list ... and they are charging over MSRP for orders.

OP
OP
H
Reaction score

Did you order from one of them or purchase from there?

slade45

Reaction score
Did you order from one of them or purchase from there?

I had an order with Lockhart (they are MSRP) for an ESV but needed something sooner. Found an XL Denali at a local dealer that was available and at status 3000 when I put a reservation down. However, it's been stuck at Mid since early April so I probably would have gotten the ESV by now, lol, since it seems there aren't any issues with Escalade's...

I'm in a similar situation though, still very back and forth on what to do. At this point the idea of waiting on an ESV and ordering exactly what I want (and getting a MY23) sounds appealing, but the XL Denali should be here fairly soon too

OP
OP
H
Reaction score
I had an order with Lockhart (they are MSRP) for an ESV but needed something sooner. Found an XL Denali at a local dealer that was available and at status 3000 when I put a reservation down. However, it's been stuck at Mid since early April so I probably would have gotten the ESV by now, lol, since it seems there aren't any issues with Escalade's...

I'm in a similar situation though, still very back and forth on what to do. At this point the idea of waiting on an ESV and ordering exactly what I want (and getting a MY23) sounds appealing, but the XL Denali should be here fairly soon too

I feel ya ... I'd really like the exterior of the Yukon XL with the features of the Escalade ESV ... makes me wanna wait until SuperCruise is available on the Yukon at least, but by then I fear I'll have wish I'd waited for the 2024 mid-cycle refresh.

I like the exterior look of the Yukon best and like the idea of not being as "showy" and "bling-y" perception-wise and my wife isn't super excited about driving around an Escalade, but also she really likes massaging seats :)

OP
OP
H
Reaction score
I checked w Woodhouse (formerly Huber) and it sounds like I’m still on their waitlist and they are holding to MSRP for people who were on the list before the sale of the dealership.

So now I’m on two lists … one for a Yukon and one for an Escalade.

slade45

Reaction score
I feel ya ... I'd really like the exterior of the Yukon XL with the features of the Escalade ESV ... makes me wanna wait until SuperCruise is available on the Yukon at least, but by then I fear I'll have wish I'd waited for the 2024 mid-cycle refresh.

I like the exterior look of the Yukon best and like the idea of not being as "showy" and "bling-y" perception-wise and my wife isn't super excited about driving around an Escalade, but also she really likes massaging seats :)

It appears the decision has been made for me -- Denali has shipped, so will be going with that. Good luck with your process!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645